Monday, December 6, 2010

20090416-- to master home

 Ah ha
master tonight have to go home to her house with her

because she was sick of cutting Rights

Well no one ever take care of her family accompany me
play with him to talk

wishful thinking could have been the name of the master
Sunday rest, I rest

Results Results
master does not rest
Well
I have to work Sunday, resentment ah
whirring

Fortunately I went to register on Monday, a day

escape haha wow okay
not busy today
< br> but not particularly busy
much better than yesterday morning because the teacher to come to work
thing
doing things a little bit so
ah ha
fact, I used to master absence I'm pretty free day

also very comfortable thing

Ah ha ha
is not master in the old tension
I have to listen to her what
Why the
whirring
to compare depressed,UGG shoes, but also okay

also be mixed with a few months anyway,UGG boots, the amount of things
professional courses have seen almost 75% of the
start class
think, happy like a
25% of the original, but this thing is but
150%
is resentment of the remaining half did not see Ah
good
Keep up the good
it
there three weeks time is running out of the

sense of crisis to kick into gear
oh
is not smelly monkey
PM Ya
go mobile with Xiao Panmei redeem
Hall
for 1000 points with my card for the UMC
card amount to 20 yuan
Quicker A supermarket is also just fine like buying and selling
but do not have wasted for cheap Mobile
not Ah ah

is not smelly monkey
enchant it with you next time with your cards then
to me it really okay


haha Anyway,UGG boots clearance, you can not
also used to determine such a pleasant applause

ah ha la la la

I am the master is not so liberal

walk out Ah ha ha


home from work to go to buy a cake to help master ruby
that after 5 because the discount is packed Ah
What
original OK cards can also be used in such a magical hey
haha oh

eat less before the
ruby birthday treat, since the company was later
we felt pretty good the cake to say that a good price
But hey
master said
how big a piece of cloth
10 * 4 fruit butter
21 元
Oh, and do not discount

powerful right kick into gear this I can not afford
the
how much money a month I was not Ya Ya

hey
home ate dinner quickly wash
the bath
let my father take me to master home again slightly
whirring

out the night I actually prefer their own homes
like my bed
hey < br> Do not they smell the monkey


monkey on a pony to go with them on Saturday with the Wild Animal Park

happy Ah ha ha I have always wanted to go


so happy finally reached are also
Oh Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment