Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011, do you give power

 From Christmas, in a moment, the past week, our New Year's Day
, also indulge in all kinds busy, the do come out
on God horse, on to the power
this year, I heard too more, would like to express many
Yes, it is like to live Nana live versions of power: the mountain like a sister ah yo
, the central one Li Gu Yi teacher, bring power to the concert
Like, I'm lying in bed, pitch the body, writing this will be the last to force a log log
like, each station to the power of those who live out of stars to the power of the kingdoms of the New Year's Eve
to the edge, we called each other by giving something
in order to force the spirit of soul for you.
me every day, always take the initiative to give you messages, give you a call. give you the contact
to you, do not forget. I love you
let you know, I've been thinking about you
then let you know, I still, as always, the want you to accompany me to go all the way
Like, last night said, I can not do without you, you may become more and more inseparable from
to have become a part of my body, perhaps, I have been a part of you rein < br> That is,? that I am the very center of the center the center of the body you feeling it too. read 1,000 times the phone, not your New Year wishes
that short I know, at the moment, you can not give me any surprises .
objective factors so we can not meet, can not open with an early New Year
computer, waiting for you on the line, waiting and waiting for your video
, like you, see you. want to love you have been
my 2011, you will force you?
you with me, has been a surprise to me, give me a hug and warm up?
2011,, coming.
We will stay together no matter what happened.
Even though, or although
I insist / persist / believe / .... This is love
stupid, sir.
Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment