Thursday, November 4, 2010

Now you are still in the blind obedience

 It is the last day of annual leave me a break, stay at home all day, though, doing nothing, lying down without a purpose, but my heart is happy, at least I know what I am doing, I was on my mind my body normal dominance , I listened to my inner arrangement a good rest, only that, but I take orders on their own, I was completely his own master.

28/11 that day, surfing the web, see all the big and small on TVXQ site, paste it, have sent this post, it is now traced to a certain, certain it is also traced, follow the prompts, each the size of a stick it saw the situation, really terrible, unprecedented spectacular, some of it actually traced more than 100 pages, was not clear how the matter, but after I read some of it in tips, the original people of some inexplicable, to show their Each bar will appear when the exposure it must act so patriotic it? I really want to know right now all the managers posted are Chinese, and into these it is the Chinese people, which you say them unpatriotic, exposed it will be able to express their patriotism? I do not say anything else, you are exposed to others of it, all the managers posted only a deletion, not hard? it just make life difficult for the Chinese people, from what I see it subject to the exposure, some standardized, unified the title is actually quite healthy, but there are some people, the entire subject matter to look is disgusting, overwhelming the yellow words, if you are patriotic, first love of our language, respect our mother tongue. spoken and written language is not what we Chinese can be proud of in the whole world capital? It is used to living, not to trample.

exposure it really patriotic? First of all, Everyone has idols in life is normal, because if a person's life are not even an idol, then his life is not complete, people can have a yearning for idols, there will be a force, there will be a target so that you can go with your goal, but along the way,UGG boots clearance, the idol is at least a beacon of life, he never in front of you, so you have the courage to move forward towards that direction. This is known as the idol of power. Furthermore, each individual because of different living habits and hobbies, favorite idols are different, as they say, drowning three thousand, I just take ladle, and then poured what you want, and it is good for you, Who is forcing who must go only to the like who, who does not like it? no one has this power, each maintain their own idol is a normal thing, love their idol is normal. Second, do not like foreign star is not patriotic? What kind of theory, do we worship, when a small Newton, Lenin is not patriotic, like watching high school Japanese manga, enjoy watching Saint Seiya, basketball player, like car field is the United States is not patriotic, we are now watch NBA, Italy, Britain, Spain, other items of class football league is not patriotic, that said, both Yao and Yi Jianlian is traitorous bile Zhang names? We like the idol was not the purpose to quarrel with each other, in my It appears that Idol just let my heart be comfort, so my heart can calm down, look at this cruel world and my attachment to the purity of the soil, so that we can stop, not just at the sidelines, but quiet appreciation, love and to love my life the Pure Land.

read some description of it exposed,UGG boots, in fact, only some people in the clamor, and some of the people to join the so-called patriotic action, in fact, add this number of people,UGG bailey button, you know how much TVXQ, know how many, maybe you do not know their names even now, even the looks are considered unclear, just blindly follow some What is the significance of the things that they do, say what, what effect do you have? may not, should not, because I did not like TVXQ, I really do not know even what they are, I just Just look at me like, why would I go I do not like people who care about the behavior of what they do let you do it in such a blind exposure it this kind of thing, so that you have such a heart of hatred, destruction of meaning, if you were born a hundred years earlier, the Chinese Qing government to not be so weak, as long as someone cry: Down with Boxer Rebellion, I think you think about it will go to charge forward, and your courage is really Yes indeed, just use your power today, is a waste, why not do some prior exposure to understand it and then follow the Chinese people is so sad, there will be scrambling when busy, usually no one to see through the alley If a car accident, not five minutes will be in several tiers, filled with a thick wall, because there are exciting to watch, but he will not have nothing to lose, I think the people who follow the right exposure also out of this mentality, love join in the fun, they are not lost, but you never know, for all those who love TVXQ,Discount UGG boots, all of the paste it is their home, and you are the man of the house to destroy others, your What is difference between it and the Boxer Rebellion, destroyed the homes of others is demonstrated you patriotic?

people before you do something, if you are able to understand the true facts, think later action, so that can reduce a lot of unnecessary injuries and losses, at least listen to your heart, it is worth doing? If what everybody else is, why do love my love, no grudges, hatred, and just want to love, not better care of their . 

No comments:

Post a Comment