Sunday, April 24, 2011

He really want to come back

hard a time of waiting, I finally put my heart hanging down.
husband disappeared for two days, sent a message in the afternoon. Today, the transitions that they. In fact, not too disappeared. As to call the afternoon before her husband told me. Say they want to transition the past two days. No signal at the foot of the mountain. May not play calls.

afternoon and her husband made an afternoon of information. Oh, very happy. Her husband sat in cars with a car nothing has been with me a message. He told me to come back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I was asked to determine it? Her husband, can not. . . I do not dare hold much hope. Bouncing off fear. . . Oh

to call her husband at the time. Sure to tell me that he came back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. . . I heard really good happy.
a few minutes his cell phone did not say there is no electricity. Plot a hurry to hear him over the phone, said: silly Yuan. No electricity. I call you back. You. . . No waiting for him to finish up the phone cut off. .

hung up the phone I did not think about anything. Sitting quietly in front of the computer to play games. . Always thinking that her husband was about to see. Steal his giggle. Haha

After a while, the phone rings. Caller ID is a look at her husband. . I am going.
silly Yuan.
grace. Phone no electricity is not it? How you can play? I asked.
Zhao row it. He said that can only give me five minutes. Ha ha. Her husband said.
how he so stingy ah. Only five minutes to play. . . . . . Zhao Pai
I heard the yapping sounds. . Say to me in protest, said her husband was afraid it

me up. . So look for the phone to replace Zhao row their card to call me to say this evening that he was no electricity, no way to charge mobile phones. Told me to be good, Freeze thought, he gave me a call back. My husband and I said a lot. Zhao Pai provided far more than five minutes. . Haha

husband just is one month away. VI last month, he left here. . . Feeling took a long time, how it was over a month. . . Finally coming to an end. Her husband would be returning soon. Oh

In fact, he really loves me. His love has always been around me. Gave me a lot of happiness.
rain wear a raincoat when he will call me standing in the rain; winds. He wore a coat standing in the wind to call me. He would rather their plight is not willing to make me more upset.
more than a year. He did a lot of things that moved me. For me. He changed a lot, also paid a lot. I should be satisfied, should cherish him give me everything.
husband is really good to have you! !

feel very happy! !

No comments:

Post a Comment